Have you made you goals for 2009, yet?
This is the time of year when we all make (or have made) our resolutions. I know I’ve made my share, and like most I let those resolutions fade as quickly as my summer tan.
I’m hoping this year will be different – for both of us. But why IS it going to be different? I have a bit more motivation than usual this go-round because I’m currently on the job hunt. With my new-found free time, I’ve convinced myself that I CAN DO IT (if you’re going to laugh, please do so as a comment)!
Moving into 2009, I feel more prepared than ever before: family is supportive, social media is becoming a buddy of mine, Pittsburgh is swell AND I have a Puggle that loves me. What more do I need to get on top of these goals? What more do YOU need?
My goals for 2009 (are they totally lame?)
- Communicate better in all aspects of my life
- Focus on family and friends even more
- Establish my new career path; Love my work
- Get my blog going – covering Pittsburgh, small business, marketing, family and whatever else I may find helpful/amusing
- Tap into the Pittsburgh dog owner and social media community
- Investigate creating dog park in East End (How awesome would that be?)
- Help my brother launch a business
- Practice financial responsibility
- Be adventurous with food, drinks, entertainment and marketing methods
- Paint and volunteer more
- Start moderate exercise program (nothing crazy)
And the bonuses:
- Learn as much as possible about social media and business
- Jump in the Monongahela River – CHECK (Pics and Video proof)!!!
How are your Goals for 2009 coming along?
I’m already making some progress on a few of these (pull-up Master Jedi, job prospects, Twitter). Let me know if I can help you in any way. I will keep tabs on myself with this blog, and I trust all of YOU will keep me in check this year.
Now, GET TO WORK!